Prof. Paul Dirks, Associate Dean, Research – College of Science & Engineering (CSE), James Cook University said, “JCU is a leader in Teaching and Research that addresses the critical challenges facing the Tropics. JCU is a community where Students get personalised attention through a lower student to staff ratio, and an authentic Australian Learning Environment.”
Vignesh Vijayaraghavan, Head of International Recruitment said, “Our Students come from many backgrounds, promoting a rich cultural and experiential diversity on campus. Considering our first visit to India, our NEW courses shall open gateway of opportunities for the students as well as assist them to grow in the field of Science and Engineering.
- Announcement of New Masters of Global Development and Master of Data Science
- Launch of Most Innovative International Scholarship in Australia
- Long Term Commitment to India. Lot of Research-based Collaborations with Indian Universities across various areas
- Successful Intakes in Feb or July, English programs to start in November or April.
- Lower Student to Staff ratio to help Student excel in an authentic Australian learning environment
- 40% Saving of Student on living @JCU as compared to other cities in Australia
- Strong in Employability, some areas including Engineering have close to 100% employment
They university announced – Most Innovative International Scholarship in Australia – James Cook University’s new, innovative International Student Merit Stipends (ISMS) Scholarship Program provides recipients with a secure income of A$700 every month throughout their degree.”
James Cook University, Australia has introduced a NEW Program ‘, Masters of Global Development and Master of Data Science.
JCU engages with all of its Communities, Businesses and Industry to promote a sustainable region that is socially inclusive. We are proud of our strong links with rural, remote and indigenous communities, and we are dedicated to ensuring that our teaching, learning and research deliver practical benefits to the peoples and industries of our area.